Few properties will match the sensational value and abundance of space this warm and welcoming family home has to offer.
Beyond the cottage facade you will find a charming Aladdins cave, full of magic and the special ambience that makes a house a home, come experience it yourself.
You will be delighted by the 5 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, formal lounge, dining and family room.
Plus there is the bonus 9m x 6m workshop/studio with insulated walls and ceilings that could be converted to a secondary dwelling or used for small business.
In addition the home features:
- Lovely kitchen with new oven and separate grill, induction cooktop, fridge/freezer recess, walk in pantry, dishwasher and double stainless steel sink
- Generous master bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite with vanity, glass screened shower and separate WC
- Four additional bedrooms with built in robes all handy to the main bathroom with double vanity, bath and glass screened shower plus a separate WC
- Study with NBN connection and built in storage
- Camera security system with Wi-Fi compatibility for out of home monitoring
- TV ports to all bedrooms and living areas
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative air conditioning plus convection wood stove
- Laundry with an abundance of storage and 3rd separate WC
- Choice of covered outdoor areas surrounded by lush reticulated lawn, gardens and fruit trees.
- Double carport with remote sectional door and potential drive through access to rear yard and workshop
- Roller shutters to front elevation
- Paved area to front for additional off road parking
Located towards the top of the cul-de-sac and handy to:
- Blue Lake Park
- Joondalup Primary School and Early Learning Centre
- Lake Joondalup Baptist College
- Lakeside and Candlewood shopping centres
- Train Station, bus service and Mitchell Freeway access
- Parks, sporting clubs, community centre and playgrounds
- Joondalup Sports Arena
- Joondalup Health Campus
- Pristine beaches
For more information or an appointment to view call Shane on 0419 944 609.