4 2 2
Patience Brothers, Shane and Vern are proud to present this charming 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home to market. We invite you to click the virtual tour link and take a walk through this beauty. It is a fabulous property that has had a makeover and offers a fantastic opportunity to move into a well presented, no work required property on a 655m2 block in an established Kinross location. Its only moments to Kinross Primary School and Middle Schools, Kinross Shops and bus route.
Elevated from the road, it will be the delight to all who view it. Polished, shiny, warm and inviting with a light filled north facing living area. It has an awesome central kitchen with a stone bench top and breakfast bar overlooking the casual living zone and out to the patio and rear garden. Perfect for young families and those that love outdoor space, the home is finished with modern lighting and décor.
* Welcoming entry
* North facing open plan light and bright casual living zone
* Awesome kitchen with stone benches, breakfast bar, stainless steel oven
with matching cook top and range-hood, Euromaid dishwasher plus walk in
* Extra large master bedroom with parents retreat and a walk in robe plus the
ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
* Formal Zone including lounge and study area
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are a great size for toddlers and teenagers with built in
* Laundry with ample bench space, a double linen press
plus a separate 2nd toilet.
* Modern family bathroom with bath tub and vanity.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Easy care tiled floors
* L shaped wrap around patio with extensive paved areas for all year round
outdoor entertaining and protection from the elements
* Double Garage with extra height (32c) for large vehicle
* Lawn area for kids and pets
* Manicured gardens
* Garden shed
* Automatic reticulation
Council Rates: Approx $1680 per annum
Water Rates: Approx $1200 per annum
Land Area: 655m2
Built Approx 1997
Take the tour and then book your look.
To view call Shane 0419 944 609.