3 2 2
This gorgeous 2 storey home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus two powder rooms, the master has a balcony with views over Joondalup so you can relax with a glass of wine while you watch the world go by!
This beautiful home also has reverse cycle air conditioning, is newly painted, has brand new carpets, quality window treatments and light fittings.
The gardens to the front are easy care and the courtyard is paved for low maintenance and this leads to a double garage with heaps of storage.
Surrounded by other quality homes in a much sought-after area and located in the very centre of Joondalup City. Close to all amenities, transport, quality shops, cafes and restaurants, walk to Lakeside shopping centre, Joondalup Heath campus, North Metropolitan Tafe, Edith Cowan University and the beautiful Neil Hawkins Park.
There are no strata fees and new owners are granted permits for extra parking!
Such a superb residence at such an affordable price! View today!
* Entrance Hall
* Lounge with new carpet and French doors
* Spacious open plan dining area
* Large family area, newly carpeted with patio doors
* Gourmet kitchen with new oven, cook top and lots of storage
* Powder room
* Laundry with storage
* Under stair storage
* Newly carpeted stairs
* Private paved low maintenance courtyard to the rear
* Double garage with lots of storage
* Master bedroom, newly carpeted with gorgeous ensuite and new toilet, large walk-in robe and patio doors that lead to the front balcony with views of Joondalup.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are a good size and newly carpeted with double robes
* Fabulous main bathroom
* Upstairs powder room with new toilet
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
Won't last so be quick to call Deb Jones for a viewing on 0401 509 700.