5 3 2
This gorgeous 2 storey home is beautifully presented as is the one bedroomed unit
This beautiful main residence has four huge bedrooms, formal and informal areas with a huge balcony from the upstairs lounge with views towards the lake, perfect to relax with a glass of wine in peaceful surroundings amongst the tree tops!
It has it all, air conditioning, newly painted with brand new carpets, skirting, high ceilings, quality window treatments and light fittings.
The gardens to the front are easy care and the courtyard is paved for low maintenance and there is a double garage at the back.
The superb one bedroomed unit above the garage is fully furnished and all ready to rent out for an extra income
Surrounded by other quality homes in a much sought-after area and located in the centre of Joondalup City. Close to all amenities, transport, quality shops, cafes and restaurants, Lakeside shopping centre, Joondalup Heath campus, North Metropolitan Tafe, Edith Cowan University and the beautiful Neil Hawkins Park.
There are no strata fees and new owners are granted permits for extra parking!
This superb residence won't last long.
* Magnificent Entrance
* Lounge with new carpet and French doors
* Spacious open plan dining area
* Gourmet kitchen with double sided pantry
* Large master bedroom with WIR and ensuite and separate two way powder room
* Laundry with storage
* Under stair storage
* Newly carpeted stairs
* Private paved low maintenance courtyard to the rear
* Double garage
* Huge lounge, newly carpeted with patio doors leading to a large balcony with gorgeous views towards lake Joondalup.
* Bedroom 2 is huge, newly carpeted with three robes and a door to the balcony.
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 are large and newly carpeted with three robes
* Fabulous main bathroom
* Powder room
* Air conditioning
One Bedroomed Unit above the garage
* Good sized living area with storage and patio doors to the balcony
* Chefs kitchen
* Large bedroom
* Bathroom and laundry combined
Be quick to call Deb Jones for a viewing on 0401 509 700.